Analyze & interpret data and communicate results to clients, often with the aid of mathematical/statistical techniques and software. This role requires:
- Data exploration, mathematical/statistical modelling, data analysis and hypothesis testing.
- Design, development and deployment of Predictive models and frameworks.
- Complex statistical concepts are explained in a way that clients can understand and advice on strategy.
- Manage a team of Business Analysts.
- Lead team members, including personal development and set work direction.
- Group development by building expertise in new domains and processes.
- Coaching and mentoring team members.
- Responsible for productivity, utilization and quality of output of the group.
- Development of training modules and imparting training to the group.
- Well-versed in quantitative analysis, research, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering, segmentation and predictive modelling.
- Executing the data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financials and forecast to take the correct decision as per the business need.
- Design and build dashboards and other visualizations in BI tools.
- Should be able to handle assigned tasks in the capacity of individual contributor.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Collaborate with other data analysts to provide development coverage, support, and knowledge sharing and mentoring of junior team members.
Education & Skills Summary
- Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering, Statistics, Math or related quantitative degree or equivalent work experience.